Zen Condos brings a new lifestyle to King & Strachan
Zen King West Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 12 Strachan Avenue In Toronto. The Major Intersection are King Street West and Strachan Avenue. Developed by CentreCourt Developments. Zen Condos has 32 storeys tall located in the King West Village coined as SOHO District of Toronto – truly the most affluent area in the city. The tentative Occupancy date is 2020. Zen King West Condos features one 32 storyes and 480 residential units.
Zen King West Condos Highlights:
-Has a walk score of 84/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
-Has a transit score of 96/100: world class public transportation
-Located in the Niagara neighbourhood in Toronto
-Located in the King West Village
-2 minute walk to the Strachan Ave West Side Stop
-Walking distance to the Exhibition GO Station
-Close to shops, restaurants and schools
-Nearby parks include Stanley Park, The Gore and Massey Harris Park
Why Should You Invest ZEN King West
1. Located in the heart of King West Village, connectivity to all of life’s true wants and needs are on the doorstep of Zen King West. A city within a city is how it is best described, as there is no need to travel outside its borders.
2. The Soho of Toronto, King West Village is both trendy, upscale and unique with the Victorian brick exterior finishes of the buildings that line the area, to the new age shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars and nightlight, its no wonder the area has been growing at such an exponential rate.
3. The Technology revolution in Toronto has come full circle, representing more than 38% employment growth in the overall Toronto landscape in the last few years and King West has been targeted as the place to be for Technology focused companies to set up shop. Companies like Uber, Twitter, Ebay, Paypal, Kijiji have been calling King West home for years as their workforce is the prime demographic in the area.
4. State of art amenities that are catered to the growing Millennial community, including but not limited to a 3,000 sf spa experience that is normally reserved for a five star hotel. A 5,000 sf indoor fitness facility along with an outdoor professional running track circulating the 5th floor terrace. Just to name a few of the incredible amenities that will be present in this exciting new project.
Zen King West Condos Details
This 32 storey tower in downtown Toronto will have top of the line features and finishes. Amenities will follow with the “Zen” branding and views of the city will be phenomenal. Among the 481 condominium suites, no bachelor or three-bedroom units are proposed. Instead, the project is composed of 300 one-bedroom units (ranging from 474 ft² to 592 ft²), and 181 two-bedroom units (635 ft² to 850 ft²).
Zen Condos has a total of 9,472 ft² of indoor amenity space will be situated on the second and fifth levels, while the same amount of outdoor amenity space will be provided on the podium’s roof and second floor. The ground floor is comprised of the lobby, office, garbage and loading docks at the southern end. The entrance to the parking garage is also located at the southwestern edge of the site, and goes four levels underground, providing 262 vehicular and 485 bicycle parking spaces.
Zen Condos has a Transit Score of 96/100 & a Walk Score of 86/100. A great location if you rely on public transit to make your way to work or even if you want to enjoy yourself around the city. TTC Stops are all along Strachan Ave and the TTC Light Rail is close by on Fleet Street connecting you quickly to Union Station.
Toronto Condo Near Many Universities
With a great traffic score Zen Condos is a great location for university students. Nearby is UofT, OCADU, Ryerson University, and George Brown College.
Welcome to the King West Village
Living at Zen Condos puts you right beside some of Toronto’s most exciting amenities. A sophisticated nightlife on King St W, phenomenal music at Budweiser Stage, and endless entertainment at Exhibition Place all await you!
Amenities Near Zen Condos
-Canadian National Exhibition
-Billy Bishop Airport
-Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Parks & Places to Play
Close by this new pre-construction condo is tremendous green space and beautiful lakefront scenery.
-Coronation Park & Coronation Off leash Dog Park
-The Toronto Inukshuk Park
-Stanley Park & Stanley Off Leash Dog Park
- Perfect Transit Score
- -Surrounded by shopping dining and entertainment
- close to schools
- Close to TTC/Go