Markham Square Condos is a pre-construction project by Ideal Developments and One Piece developments. Located at 28 Main Street Unionville Markham. Markham Square Condos will be 2 high-rise towers with 750 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for Markham Square Condos is set for April 2021.
A New Concept In City Living
At the corner of Enterprise Boulevard and Main Street, in the heart of Canada’s high-tech capital, a visionary community is taking shape. Introducing Markham Square. Two soaring residential towers rising above multi-storey podiums with retail and a landscaped park. Across from the famed Pan Am Centre and steps to York University’s new Markham campus. A community envisioned for smart living with sustainable designs and vibrant amenities, including a futuristic high-tech lounge. Welcome to a new concept in city living. Welcome to Markham Square.
Markham Square total area of 4.72 acres, this master-planned community development is right at the intersection of Main Street Unionville and Enterprise Boulevard in Markham. Markham Square Condos will be divided by Bill Crothers Drive as it will be located on two parcels: East and West; which will also be in phases. Buildings A & B will be on the East Parcel. Building C will be located on the West, siding with a new public park. The three buildings will have 161, 261 and 334 units respectively; with a total gross floor area of 630,893 square feet. Both East and West parcel proposed underground parking spaces will have 2.5 levels, with 422 parking spaces on the East and 340 on the West.
Markham Square Highlights:
• Across from the famed Pan Am Centre
• 5 minutes commute to Downtown Markham
• 9 minute walk from the Stouffville Train at the Unionville GO Station Rail Stop
• Steps to the future York University Markham Campus
• Easy access to Highways 7 and 407
• Close to shops, restaurants and schools
• Many nearby public transportation options
• Nearby parks include Austin Drive Park, Toogood Park and Crosby Park
• Amenities include: 24 hour concierge, party room with three-sided gas fireplace, indoor-outdoor bar, lounge and dining area, outdoor terrace with bbq, multimedia room with stadium seating, fitness centre with weight and cardio area, yoga/meditation room, two furnished guest suites and Wi-Fi throughout all amenity areas
Location and Neighbourhood
Markham Square Condos site is positioned between kennedy Rd & Enterprise blvd, The development will step to the Future York University, the Unionville Go station. the YMCA, the T&T Supermarket and more.
Markham Square Condos lands are located within close proximity to the Unionville Go station. the station and vicinity are identified as an “Anchor Mobility Hub” By Metrolin. It is intended that land within mobility hubs, and in particular immediate vicinity of mobility hub transit stations, should be developed at higher densities and with a greater variety of uses. This would support the planned function of the mobility hub by taking advantage of the increased transit opportunities provided by the station facilities. The subject lands, which are approximately 450 meters from the future mobility hub transit staion, are an appropriate location for the Markham Square
Markham Square area amenities are just steps away from Markham Square Condos. It will include the newly proposed York University-Seneca College Campus which will essentially accommodate 4,000 students; as well as the Markham Pan Am center. Both just conveniently located at the south of the development. A 9 storey seniors residence building and Bill Crothers Secondary School is located on the North. Nearby public infrastructure will include GO Train Station, easy major access to 407 and HWY 7.
Register Now to Get Platinum Access and Floorplans
- -Surrounded by shopping dining and entertainment
- Close to GO Station
- Easy access to Highways 7 and 407
- Steps to the future York University Markham Campus