From coveted locations to fashion-forward design to sophisticated amenities, Cresford Developments defines the essence of luxury condominium living.
Halo, a new condo project in development, is located at 480-484 Yonge Street (Yonge St/College St) In Downtown Toronto. The Development will have total 45 storeys and 397 Units.
- The units are going to be very diversified so as to cater for varying needs and preferences.
- 1-3 Bedroom Units
- Perfect 100 Transit Score and a 99 Walk Score!
Location, Location, Location!
Other than the variety of units, another great feature is Halo’s location.
- A short walk away from Ryerson University & U of T
- It is a 1 minute walk to arrive at College Subway Station
- A 5 minute walk away from the famous Bay Street Corridor neighbourhood.
- There are several beautiful parks within close proximity, including College Park, the Alexander Street Parkette and the Joseph Sheard Parkette.
Halo Residences are going to redefine the west side of Yonge Street just north of College.
- Halo will take care of restoring the former fire hall clock tower. This will revitalize the area by keeping some of the historic Toronto with the elegance of the new condo.
- Urban Sophistication – Cresford has led an exciting revitalization of the Bay/Bloor/Yonge corridor with many iconic projects
- Parks, Bars, Restaurants are all nearby and it is a reasonable walk to many areas of the downtown core!
- Two outdoor terraces will be at the northeast corner and the other on top of the retained 480 Yonge.
|Celeste||1 + Den||1||508||$||View|
|Medicis||1 + Den||1||510||$||View|
- Close to College Subway
- Close to U of T
- Proximity to Ryerson
- 45 Storeys
- 397 Units