Canary Commons is a new condo and townhouse development by Dundee Kilmer Developments Limited currently in preconstruction at 475 Front Street East (Front & Cherry), Toronto. Canary Commons will be a 12 storey tower with 388 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date is set for September 2020.
Canary Commons Highlights:
• Has a walkscore of 84/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
• 4 minutes walk from the 503 Kingston Road and 504 King at the King St East at Sackville St
• Located in the Waterfront Communities- The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
• Steps to Distillery District, Leslieville, The Beaches and Downtown Core
• Close Access to Queens Quay, harbour Front, Gardiner Expressway, Union Station and Air Canada Centre
• Has an excellent transit score
• Nearby parks include Sumach- Shuter Parkette, Thompson Street Parkette and Oak Street Park
• Development Name – Canary Commons (Phase 4)
• Developer – Dundee Kilmer/Dream
• Address – Front Street E & Cherry St
• Floors & Units – 12 Floors & 388 Units
• Unit Sizes – 503 – 1,365 square feet
• Price Range – from the mid $300’s
• Estimated Occupancy – Fall 2020
• Selling Status – VIP Registration
• Deposit Structure – 20% over 540 days
• Maintenance Fees – $0.59/sq ft + Hydro & Water
• Parking Price – $69,000
• Amenities – Concierge, Fitness Centre, Party room, Outdoor Deck, BBQs and more…
The Canary District
Canary Commons, the exciting next phase of Canary District, offers modern architecture and inspired lifestyle amenities. The ground floor includes a state-of-the-art fitness centre, a pilates + yoga training studio, an interactive children’s playroom, and a pet-washing area. The 3rd floor amenity space, The Commons Lounge, includes a stylish lounge, dining room, catering kitchen, theatre, and co-working space. The 6th floor offers a 9,000 sq. ft. terrace which has been designed in seamless harmony with the building’s architecture. This contemporary outdoor terrace provides nooks and gathering spaces including dining areas with BBQs and cozy firepits, which all offer spectacular views of the Toronto skyline.
A PERFECT Transit Score awaits you with TTC stops right at the corner of Front & Cherry St! There’s also a Bike Share Toronto Station. The Gardiner Expressway & Don Valley Parkway are also easily accessible.
Welcome to a Vibrant Community
Living in the West Don Lands surrounds you with so many exciting and inspiring amenities. Experience nature daily at Corktown Common right by as well as numerous paths along the Don River. There’s also the Underpass Park to explore.
Close to The Distillery District & the Studio District there are incredible restaurants, boutiques & galleries to discover! El Catrin, Souk Tabule, & Odin Cafe + Bar are just some of the incredible restaurants nearby.
- Close to TTC
- Perfect Transit Score
- -Surrounded by shopping dining and entertainment
- Steps to Distillery District