Go.2 Condominiums in Maple is presented by Pemberton Group is the phase 2 of phenomenal success of Indigo Condominiums. GO.2 Condos is a new condo and townhouse project by Pemberton Group and is currently in pre- construction.
GO.2 Condos will be a 12 storey tower with 307 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for GO.2 Condos is set for Summer 2020.This midrise community with spacious suites and townhomes locates in the historic Village of Maple at Eagle Rock Way and Troon Avenue, the intersection of Dufferin Street and Major MacKenzie Drive.
This coveted Vaughan location is adjacent to the Maple GO station and shopping. The GO train commute to Union Station takes just over a half-hour. Conveniently connect with neighbouring urban amenities, shopping centres, parkland and eateries. Play a round of golf at Eagles Nest Golf Club or simply reconnect with family and friends in your spacious condo suite, designed to enhance your every day.
GO.2 Condos Highlights:
• Located in the heart of the Historic Village of Maple
• Adjacent to the Barrie Train at the Maple GO Station Stop
• Close access to Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre
• Close to shops, restaurants and schools
• 4 minute walk to the Eagles Nest Golf Club
• Close to Go Transit buses, York Region Transit & TTC
• 4 minute drive to Maple Community Centre
• Nearby parks include Civic Park, Jack Pine Park and Reeves Park
• GO.2 Condominiums is an oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation, while excitement and adventure await you in the nearby Village of Maple. A beacon of beautiful architecture and thoughtful design, GO.2 is set in an unparalleled location for convenience.
• Adjacent to the Maple GO Station and minutes from Highways 400 and 407, the entire GTA is at your door. But local amenities will tempt you to stay close to home. Enjoy parks, shopping and numerous dining options, right in your new neighbourhood.
• Resident and building amenities include a 9th-floor terrace, yoga and steam room, exercise and weights room, a theatre, party room, guest suite, and more
• Suite features to include 5”-inch wide flooring, contemporary cabinets, porcelain mosaic backsplash, 9’ floor-to-ceiling windows, luxury bathroom finishes (porcelain, mosaic tile, soaker bathtub), and walk-in shower with glass enclosure.
About the village of Maple
This new development will be located in the Village of Maple, a high-growth neighbourhood in the city of Vaughan. The location of the new condos is located just a 13-minute walk to the Barrie Train at the Maple GO Station stop. It’s only a 6-minute commute by car to Downtown Vaughan.
Local and nearby attractions and things to do include Canada’s Wonderland (home to Wonder Mountain), Maple Downs Golf Course, the historic Black Creek Pioneer Village, LegoLand Discovery Centre, Reptilia Zoo & Education Centre, McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Colossus Woodbridge, Kortright Centre for Observation, Mackenzie Glen District Park, ZooLand Indoor Play Centre, Eagle’s Nest Golf Club, the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts, Magnotta Winery, The Amici Museum, and the Baitul Islam Mosque (one of the country’s largest mosques).
Restaurant options located near the area include St. Louis Bar & Grill, Pollo Loco Churrasqueria, Pho Vaughan, Sinopoli’s Italian Ristorante, Tandoori Time, Burrito Squad, Maple Garden Chinese Restaurant, Roma Bar & Café, Asian Legend Restaurant, Hero Certified Burgers, Pita Land, Teriyaki Experience, Kelsey’s, Pizza Nova, and Grazie Ristorante.
There are several good schools close to the area, including St. Joan of Arc Catholic High School, Divine Mercy Catholic Elementary School, Romeo Dallaire Public School, Spirit of Math School, and Maple Preschool
Nearby transportation options include Highway 400, the Rutherford GO Station, and bus service is provided by the TTC (Toronto Transit Commission), GO Transit, and York Region Transit.
- Close to Vaughan Mills
- Close to Wonderland
- close to schools
- Close to GO Station