11 YORKVILLE RESIDENCES
COMING NOW AT YONGE & BLOOR
11 York Condos is a new condo development by Metropia and Capital Development. The condos will be built at 11 Yorkville St In Toronto. 11 Yorkville Condos has a 62-storey tower and 638 Units.
A World Renowned Address
•Steps to Bloor-Yonge Subway, Canada’s busiest subway station
•1 minute to the PATH, connecting to the Financial District
• Across the street from the Four Seasons Hotel & Residences
• Minutes to Toronto’s top institutions: University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum, Mount Sinai Hospital
• At the epicentre of Toronto’s best luxury retail
• 62 stories of luxury and 43,000 sq.ft of premium retail
• Two storey lobby with a Concierge and Porter Service
• Sophisticated indoor-outdoor infinity pool and hot tub surrounded by fireplaces and black marble
• Fitness Studio • Men’s and Women’s Spa with Hammam steam rooms
• TV Lounge/Chef’s Kitchen • Wine Tasting/Piano Lounge • Bordeaux Lounge • Theater
• Business Center Kids Recreation Center Pet Spa Outdoor Zen water feature Outdoor lounge area with BBQ
Toronto’s Most Luxurious Neighbourhoods
11 Yorkville Condos are located in a neighbourhood with all modern amenities. Just north of downtown Toronto core, you can expect to access every facility at a short distance. The University of Toronto-St. George Campus and Ryerson University are close by, and so are many learning institutes, including Woodsworth College, Rotman School of Management and Quest Language Studies. There are plenty of schools, colleges, private learning centres, libraries for learning-focused people. The neighbourhood also has many places of entertainment, including the Phoenix Concert Theatre, Mattamy Athletic Centre –a sports complex, Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre Centre – a performing arts theatre, and Casa Loma museum. Shoppers will love to visit the colourful open market, the Kensington Market where you can find many independent shops and cafes, and fresh produce, meat and fish.
Location & Neighbourhood
11 Yorkville Condos has an ideal Walk Score of 100/100 implying that you can finish your every day errands without the utilization of a vehicle and a Transit Score of 96/100 implying that you will approach incredible transportation choices
2 Minute Walk to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station giving you access to both Subway Lines 1 and 2 advantageously talking all of you over the city and you will likewise be adjacent to different TTC Bus Routes. Also within walking distance to Bay Subway Station and Rosedale Subway Station.
Ideally situated in nearness to the University of Toronto (4 Minutes), Ryerson University (5 Minutes), OCAD University (6 Minutes) and George Brown College (5 Minutes) — when consolidated are home to more than 150,000 students and faculty.
5 Minutes to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) interfacing you to the Gardiner Expressway — going through the city will be a breeze.You will be encompassed with a portion of Toronto’s best excitement choices, for example, the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theater, Danforth Music Hall — also the several shopping and feasting alternatives that are likewise in the encompassing zone.
Register Now to Get Platinum Access and Floorplans